Standard Delivery £3.50
Delivered in 4-6 working days.
Delivery times are based on the assumption that all items ordered are in stock. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of pocket expenses, costs, losses or any other expenses due to failed or late delivery.
Next Day Delivery £4.50 Order before 11pm Sun-Fri & before 10pm on Sat.
If this option is available to you we'll let you know during checkout. Delivery times are based on the assumption that the items are in stock. Whilst we make every effort to
deliver goods on the day we specify we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of pocket expenses, costs, losses or any other expenses due to
failed delivery. This option is only available if you live in an area covered by our courier. The order cut off time is calculated for you when you enter the checkout.
Nominated Day Delivery £4.50 Order before 11pm Sun-Fri & before 10pm on Sat.
Delivery times are based on the assumption that all items ordered are in stock. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept any liability for out of pocket expenses, costs, losses or any other expenses due to failed or late delivery. These options are only available if you live in an area covered by our courier.
Click & Collect Please be aware some ParcelShop locations are unavailable due to the pandemic.
Free Click and Collect to Hermes parcel shops when you shop online, for orders over £40*
A small number of ParcelShop locations are unavailable for delivery due to the pandemic. If your chosen store becomes unavailable after you’ve ordered, your parcel will be returned and you’ll need to reorder to your home or another address.
Have your parcel delivered to one of 5,000 myHermes ParcelShops in the UK, they’re open typically 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week, so you can visit when convenient to you. You’ll be notified of your parcel’s arrival by a text message and email. Please bring some photographic ID (such as a passport or driving licence) when you call to collect your parcel. An easy & convenient service that’s safe and secure at no extra cost! They also process returns. *Free delivery to ParcelShop may be available on orders £40 or over, subject to status and excludes certain products such as large items. If this delivery option is available to you it will be shown to you during checkout. Further details available on request.
Find your nearest myHermes ParcelShop
Supplementary Delivery Charges
We add the charge to each order you place, even if you place multiple orders on one day and receive your items in the same parcel. Larger items like heavy furniture, personalised items or items marked with a * in the catalogue which are sent directly by the supplier could take longer to arrive. Expensive or larger items may cost more to deliver. These items have little truck symbol with the price for delivery in it.
Our return label can be used for any of the following Hermes services:
- Courier collection: arrange via your online account, the Hermes website or app, or by calling us.
- Locker drop-off: find your nearest location by visiting the Hermes website or app.
- Many local convenience stores offer a ParcelShop return service: look out for the Hermes logo.
- If you don’t have a printer and you need a replacement label, you can request a QR code from the Hermes website and scan this at your local ParcelShop.
Did you know Hermes offer an app that can be used for arranging returns? With the app, you can also:
- Leave your return in a safe place, take a picture of it and notify the courier of the exact location using the "My Places" feature.
- Find your nearest Hermes ParcelShop and locker.
- Track your parcels in real-time, and divert a delivery if you’re not going to be in.
This can be downloaded from the Google Play / App store through your phone.
If you’d prefer to return your parcel through the Post Office:
Our return label no longer includes Post Office returns, but you can still obtain a Post Office label online via the Royal Mail website.
If you don’t have a printer, don’t worry! A QR code will also be sent to your mobile, and the Post Office will scan this code and print the parcel label.
Click here arrange your return
You can also return items through the ASDA ‘toyou’ service:
- You can visit the Asda ‘toyou’ website to print a label, or generate a QR code to print in-store.
- You can also go to the in-store kiosk and print a label by selecting our brand.
Getting your parcel ready to return
- Include the advice note in your parcel, with the reason for return marked (if you don’t have this, just include a note with your name/account number/address/item numbers and reason for return.)
- Repackage your goods securely and attach the label to the outside.
- Make sure you get a receipt and keep it safe until your return has been processed.
- Allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
Terms & Conditions
We will replace or refund most goods provided they are returned to us within 35 days of receipt complete, unused, in their original packaging and with any security tags intact. This Returns Policy does not apply to some goods or may apply only if certain conditions are met. These goods are identified on the product page and any such conditions are set out there. If you return goods outside the scope of the Returns Policy and you have not exercised your legal right to cancel, we reserve the right to return the goods to you at your cost or to accept their return subject to making a deduction for any loss in value of the goods arising from your handling of them and a charge to cover our processing cost. Your statutory rights remain unaffected by this policy.
To make life easier we have extended our returns period to 35 days
Purchased items must be returned in new condition. Our standard product exceptions policy will still apply. Please allow 14 days for your return to be processed. This is in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights. For more information on our returns and product exceptions policy please refer to our 'easy returns' Terms & Conditions.